Friday, February 24, 2012

Holy Hand Who Writes My Life

I have this image in my heart of God's Hand holding Everything.  And in the center of His Hand is a Holy Scar. And that Scar is a Door-Way.  And Jesus is both on This Side and That Side of the Door-Way.  And He Is the Door-Way.  And His Hand is stretching through the Door-Way inviting me to take His Hand.  Meanwhile, the Holy-Spirit in the form of a Dove is flying above me and towards the Door-Way in an ever-more-beautiful design scribing* my path to the Door-Way Who Is Jesus, all in the Hand of God.  And the Path-Way He is scribing* is the Blood of Christ, poured out from His Side.

Oh, Heavenly Father, Precious Jesus, Most Beautiful Savior-Guide-& Life-Giving Spirit: Thank You!  :)

*Scribing: I mean to spell it this way.  The Lord is writing my life; He is the Author of my Life.  I am a Story, telling of His Mercy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment